5.24.2010

My Little Dog

Today it has been exactly 3 years since we adopted little Roxie. She was my birthday present from my wonderful husband on my first birthday after our wedding. She is a hysterically neurotic bundle of fluff and I honestly believe my life would be a lot more boring without her. My Dog, lover of coffee, carrots and outside, Queen of the bed, the covers and anything else she decides is worthy of being hers. She thinks she's a human and has just as much say in the goings on of our house as we do. Slightly neurotic when it comes to her food; she sometimes needs to play with it before she can eat it, other times she cant eat it directly from her bowl but it needs to be moved three feet away before its safe to eat. Its Her way or the highway around here, and don't even think about ignoring her, she won't let you (even as I write this, she is protesting my lack of attention to her).
She is my weird little spastic fur ball with a tiny nose and I love her dearly.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment